Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Ads... Click Them, Or Not.


It looks like I finally got enough hits on this blog to have my AdSense ads show up. I'm not looking to make money with these so don't feel obligated to click them. Since the links pertain to the contents of the webpage, I felt that adding them would give people the option to find out more about the topics that I'm discussing. If you feel that they are too obtrusive, you don't like them, or have some other comment about them, feel free to let me know.

On a side note, I'm one year older today and boy, do I feel it right now!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Happy b-day Boo! I clicked the links. Are you rich now??

bmh67wa said...

I wish I was rich! Only two clicks so far for $0. I haven't really read into it to see how AdSense actually works but, as I already said, the ads aren't really there to make me money - just for reference.
Thanks for the happy b-day! :)

Jeannie said...

What did you do today? Mom actually thought about mailing you a cake!!

bmh67wa said...

We went out to breakfast and that's pretty much all. You know us old peeps. Gotta take it easy!